Hoping to dive into next summer with a splash of confidence? Tummy control swimwear might just be the key. But where to start?
Hiding the odd bulge is easier than you think. It’s all about finding the best tummy control swimwear for you. In our fitting rooms at Debra’s, we work with the individual body shapes of our beautiful customers. In this guide, we will be sharing some of our fitting room insights with you, so you can weigh up what kind of shaping swimwear might suit you best.
Let’s begin by weighing up some of the advantages both one-piece and two-piece tummy control swimwear options.
- Elegant, stylish and timeless styles. The shapewear qualities in our collection of one-piece shaping swimsuits do not come at the expense of style.
- Tummy control one-piece suits also help to smooth your back, waist and hips. They are the whole package!
- Simplicity! We hear many ladies in our fitting rooms say they appreciate the simplicity of a one-piece swimsuit. Why not enjoy that simplicity while accentuating your best features?
Our one piece swimsuits with tummy control come in a variety of shapes and sizes; handpicked to flatter the variety of body shapes we fit everyday.
Our Sherry Control Swimsuit by Primadonna Swim is a stunner. It features flattering ruching down the torso, under which the firming, shapewear fabric sculpts the waist and pulls in the tummy. Fantastic for ladies of all bust sizes.
Similarly, the Ocean Mood Control Swimsuit will pull you in at all the right places. This is a control swimsuit with a beautiful, young, contemporary look. The vertical detailing emphasizes an hourglass shape, while the front tie further accentuates the waist.
The lovely Must Haves Oceanus is a timeless look. This tummy control swimsuit is a classic, cinching in the waist and holding the tummy in beautifully with its firm but comfortable body sculpting fabric. The wrap style front emphasises and hour-glass shape and allows for good bust.
- There are no limits with tummy control swim briefs, as you can pair them with the tankini or bikini of your choosing. If you find a pair of tummy control swim briefs you love, why not try mixing and matching them with different tankinis or bikinis for a new look each time?
- For the bustier lady, a major bonus of tummy control swim bottoms is that you are fitting your top half separately. No need to compromise, select the swim-top that fits and flatters you best.
High waisted shapewear swimwear bottoms are a classic, stylish swimwear staple. In our fitting rooms, we mix and match our black shapewear swimwear briefs with anything from strapless bandeaus to long sleeve rash shirts. Here are some of our faves that work with almost anything:
Our Essentials High Waist Brief gently smooths the silhouette, providing comfort and coverage in a stylish way. While it isn’t technically a “control” brief, it certainly flatters the figure and accentuates curves in the right places on your body. Find it also in a Classic Brief.
Our Goddess High Waisted Pant provides a firming feel and features flattering tummy ruching. These are modest, but cute, and very comfortable. Lots of our customers reach for these even before discovering they also provide a tummy support.
Browse our full collection of control shapewear swimwear Australia here. For any questions, visit us in store or chat to us online.