Are you hoping to dive into next summer with a splash of confidence? Tummy control swimwear might be the key. But where to start?
Hiding the odd bulge is easier than you think, and it's all about finding the best tummy-control swimwear for you. In our fitting rooms at Debra's, we work with the individual body shapes of our beautiful customers. In this guide, we will share some of our fitting room insights with you, so you can weigh what shaping swimwear might suit you best.
Advantages of Tummy Control Swimwear
Let's begin by weighing the advantages of both one-piece and two-piece tummy control swimwear options.
- Elegant, stylish, and timeless styles are our focus when discussing shaping swimsuits. The shapewear qualities in our collection of one-piece shaping swimsuits do not come at the expense of style.
- Tummy control one-piece suits also help to smooth your back, waist, and hips. They are the whole package!
- Simplicity! We hear many ladies in our fitting rooms say they appreciate the simplicity of a one-piece swimsuit. Why not enjoy that simplicity while accentuating your best features?
Debra's Best Tummy Control Swimsuits
Our one-piece swimsuits with tummy control come in various shapes and sizes, handpicked to flatter the various body shapes we fit daily.
- The Sahara Control One Piece by PrimaDonna Swim is a beauty. It features flattering ruching down the torso, under which the firming, shapewear fabric sculpts the waist and pulls in the tummy. Fantastic for ladies of all bust sizes.
- Similarly, the Ocean Mood Control Swimsuit will pull you in at all the right places. This is a control swimsuit with a beautiful, young, contemporary look. The vertical detailing emphasises an hourglass shape, while the front tie further accentuates the waist.
- The lovely Must Haves Oceanus is a timeless look. This tummy control swimsuit is a classic, cinching in the waist and holding the tummy in beautifully with its firm but comfortable body sculpting fabric. The wrap-style front emphasises an hourglass shape and allows for a good bust.
There are no limits to tummy control swim briefs, as you can pair them with the tankini or bikini top of your choosing. If you find a pair of tummy control swim briefs you love, why not match them with different tankinis or bikinis for a new look each time?
For the bustier lady, a significant bonus of tummy control swim bottoms is that you fit your top half separately. No need to compromise. Select the swim-top that fits and flatters you best. High-waisted shapewear swimwear bottoms are a classic, stylish swimwear staple. We mix and match our black shapewear swimwear briefs in our fitting rooms with anything from strapless bandeaus to long sleeve rash shirts. Here are some of our fitters' favourites that work with almost anything.
- The Essentials High Waist Brief gently smooths the silhouette, stylishly providing comfort and coverage. While it isn't technically a "control" brief, it flatters the figure and accentuates your body's curves in the right places. Find it also in a Classic Brief.
- Our Eco Essentials High Waisted Side Gathered Bikini Brief provide a firming feel and feature a flattering tummy panel and side ruching. These are modest but cute and very comfortable. Lots of our customers reach for these even before discovering they also provide tummy support.
Wearing a well-fitted swimsuit can be a game-changer that will improve your comfort and confidence. DeBra's has a professional team of fitting consultants that can help you find the most comfortable and appropriate swimsuit for your body size and shape. Our team is passionate about what we do and has fitted women of all shapes and sizes for 22 years and counting. You can browse our entire collection of control swimwear here.