Is there such a thing as a wire-free minimiser bra that supports a fuller bust? If it sounds too good to be true, this might be the guide you have been searching for. The key to finding a wire-free minimiser bra that works is to know precisely what to look for in a bra. Let’s begin by breaking it down.
Wire-free bras look different from wired bras, which is a good thing! A supportive wire-free bra, especially for the fuller busted woman, can be identified by a range of features. We want to look for wider straps that offer comfort over the shoulders, broader bands that distribute the weight of the bust more evenly along the back, and a supportive cup. These features all work together to lift and support the breasts in place of a wire.
Minimiser bras can visibly reduce the size of one’s bust through shape, support, and structure. Generally speaking, a minimiser bra holds your boobs closely against your chest, keeping each breast separated, offering firm support, and preventing the bust from accentuating. When it comes to wire-free minimiser bras, we see a range of features that work together to achieve this look without a wire.
Let’s look at some wire-free, minimiser, plus-size bra styles that encompass the above.
- Glamorise Magic Lift Minimizer Bra - While boasting all the features of an excellent wire-free bra, the cups also have a stretch-lace panel that smooths and rounds to provide that trademark minimiser shape that reduces the visual size of the bust. It supports cup sizes C-G and is available in band sizes 14 – 26 (AU sizing). The Glamorise Magic Lift Minimizer is a good plus-size wire-free bra that still delivers style and is available in fun colours.
- For our Over G cup ladies, DeBra’s has you covered. While the Magic Lift Full Figure Support Bra isn’t labelled a minimiser bra, we have found it offers our customers a similar, minimised shape to the one mentioned above. This bra also features a crisscross cup design that keeps the breasts separated from the centre, held in from the top and lifted from below.
- The Glamorise Magic Lift Cotton Full Figure Support Bra is a cotton version for our over-G cup ladies, featuring full lace coverage that’s both beautiful and breathable. Available up to a J cup and covers band sizes 14 – 34 (AU sizing).
- From listening to our lovely customers, we have learned that there are so many varied ideas around what a wire-free minimiser bra should look and feel like.
- Some of our customers seeking a minimised shape, in a wire-free bra, with that extra hold have found our Glamorise Sport Cami Bra is just the solution for them.
- When we have fitted ladies that want something as close to a wire-free minimiser bra as possible but with fewer seams, they have fallen in love with our Magic Lift Seamless Support T-shirt Bra.
Too many women out there are wearing the wrong size bra. Wearing a well-fitted bra can be a game changer that improves your posture, comfort, and confidence. DeBra’s has a professional team of fitting consultants that can help you find the most comfortable and appropriate bra for your body size and shape. Our team is passionate about bras and has fitted women of all shapes and sizes for 22 years and counting.